1 Guest, 0 Users
bulletWelcome, Guest. Please login or register.
bulletAugust 23, 2017, 02:19:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

category Author Topic: Majority Whip and 4 others wounded in attack on GOP Baseball practice  (Read 193 times)

Offline Cryshalsing

• Administrator
So, this happened hours ago but I'm just now getting to commenting.

GOP House Whip Steve Scalise in critical condition after shooting at baseball practice

Shooting At GOP Baseball Practice Latest In Pattern Of Violence Against Republicans

Violence And Intimidation Against Republicans Are Becoming The New Normal

Bottom line, dude was (Surprise!) A Bernie Supporter with links to serveral leftist (some violent) fb pages on his own fb page.

This is getting ridiculous.

Offline Cryshalsing

• Administrator

Offline Sasquatch

• Administrator
Terrible but, given the streams of vitriol from the left that's burning it's way through the ranks of their acolytes, I can't say I'm really surprised something like this has happened. They've been calling for their people to 'do something' about Trump and other Republicans and then act surprised when someone does?

Here's praying Scalise and the others injured in this attack recover fully.

As for my thoughts on the shooter? Well, columnist Tim Blair put it quite well.

"And now he’s been dismissed from the pulse-equipped community. Good."

Offline Cryshalsing

• Administrator
Terrible but, given the streams of vitriol from the left that's burning it's way through the ranks of their acolytes, I can't say I'm really surprised something like this has happened. They've been calling for their people to 'do something' about Trump and other Republicans and then act surprised when someone does?

Here's praying Scalise and the others injured in this attack recover fully.

As for my thoughts on the shooter? Well, columnist Tim Blair put it quite well.

"And now he’s been dismissed from the pulse-equipped community. Good."

Indeed. 

Offline Maulkin

The left are REALLY showing their true colors. Severed heads and assassination plays being lauded as "the proper functioning of democracy", while a simple meme is met with the worst sort of blackmail and haughty assertions that the President is supposedly inciting violence against the innocent media.

I kinda hope it keeps up, though - imagine the meltdowns when Trump wins again X3

Offline Cryshalsing

• Administrator
message icon
Re: Majority Whip and 4 others wounded in attack on GOP Baseball practice
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2017, 07:09:46 AM »
The left are REALLY showing their true colors. Severed heads and assassination plays being lauded as "the proper functioning of democracy", while a simple meme is met with the worst sort of blackmail and haughty assertions that the President is supposedly inciting violence against the innocent media.

I kinda hope it keeps up, though - imagine the meltdowns when Trump wins again X3

Unfortunately, I doubt he finishes out the year before the Dems manage to cook something up thanks to this investigation.  Mueller is openly attempting a soft coup detat against Trump.  Even if he weathers this storm, I doubt he'll finish his first term, and to be honest, I think it's probably going to be for the best.

The whiny crybabies on the left have done everything in their power to destroy his presidency even before it started.  They will continue to do so, to the detriment of the nation, long after he's gone.  Never, in my lifetime, have I seen a president so maligned, unfairly, as they have done to Trump.  While I think the man is a buffoon, and I believe that everything I warned about during the primaries has come to pass, or appears to be right around the corner?  The systematic destruction of everything he's tried or is trying to do is nothing short of disastrous for this nation.

The left can no longer claim to be 'Patriots' who 'Love America'.  No, they are the most unpatriotic, America Hating assholes that has EVER walked the earth.  Their is nothing redeeming about the left and they are the most despicable human beings this side of Pol Pot.

Offline Maulkin

message icon
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2017, 12:46:49 AM »
What were you afraid of, exactly?

Offline Cryshalsing

• Administrator
message icon
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2017, 08:02:20 AM »
What were you afraid of, exactly?

That after he took office that he would shift away from some of his campaign promises.  That the left would make mincemeat of his administration.  Just a couple off of the top of my head.